Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Can't believe that I'd actually forgotten that I have a blog for a whole entire month!
I'd been working for 2 months and a week already. It seems really fast looking back, but looking forward, it still seems like it's a long way to go with another 10 more months with the intention to tender in exactly a year's time if work condition remains stagnant come end of the year.
My plans of returning to Melbourne over christmas this year is not looking good with the twin not being able to take leave in December. If I still plan to be out of the country over christmas (as I had been the last 2), it'll either be finding someone else to travel with or to change destination altogether.
To be honest I don't really have much to be blogging about, just posting something for the sake of posting and not letting my blog go up in dust. Since I tend to forget that I have a blog, don't reckon anyone will bother to come read either.