Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Got the job. Accounts Executive at an Accounting Firm right back in Bugis. Starting tomorrow. That's a little too soon considering that I was just offered yesterday and gonna start tomorrow. On the brighter note, I'll get paid for that 1 week in March. I'll be able to pay my handphone bill and start saving to take my CPA in July.
God is good. He knows I needed a job and he gave me one at this time when I'm crumbling under the bills and expenses. He listens and He'll deliver as long as we are patient. He blessed me with this offer from an accounting firm which pays higher and in a more accessible location after rejecting one from a distribution company right in Ubi Crescent where is not an ideal place to be in after dark (considering if I work OT). I prayed to get a better offer after deciding to reject that company and there I go.
Now I pray that I'll be able to adapt well to the new job. I pray the colleagues and management will be a good crowd to be working with and being around. Work am worried about, but not as much as the people factor. I pray it'll all be good and that I'll be able to enjoy working there. I am under a 1 year bond, having good relations will not lead to a miserable year ahead. I trust and hope and pray and put all my faith in Him whom I know will provide and watch over me.