Sunday, February 06, 2011
Happy Chinese New Year everybody!
Somehow, I have no idea why but I just feel so sick and tired of everything all of a sudden. Haven't felt this way since the last time i was in Singapore...well, at least for the long-term period, not the short-term one.
Sometimes I just wonder what on earth is earth becoming. Don't get me wrong, I've been to enough places to guarantee that God, in His unimaginable genius did a perfect job in making it a massively beautiful and breath-taking one, but why is God's most prominent creation, namely the human beings making it such a detestable place to live in? That's the one thing that's been constantly running through my mind at odd timings ever so frequent.
Gosh, it's like...
- Why do you have to smoke, spend that kind of money on a single pack of cigars in Singapore when that same amount could probably feed a child in a third world country for at least a whole entire week.
- Why do you have to complain like you're the person we should all pity most when there are people who are so much more less fortunate and are NOT complaining AT ALL.
- Why do you have to act like money is your God or rather act like you are God with money when there are people with no money at all making the best of what's available for them.
- Why do you have to look down on people when there are people who are obviously better than you and yet, so much more humble.
Am just so thankful that the friends I have are one of the most awesome people in the world that I will ever meet. However, sadly when friends start to work and get a little too busy, it seems amazingly hard to get anyone out for a simple meal or even just to chat with. So much so that I won't even bother asking anymore and go out on my own as and when I feel like it and stare at the dog as though he'll understand my mind.
Life ain't getting any better and people should just stop being so naive. Singapore is moving at such a pace where people are no longer courteous and polite and getting more impatient by the day. Singapore, why move so fast in the economy when the attitudes of people are degrading? It just don't make sense at all.
Goodbye world, I'll just go hide in my corner so that you people with attitudes won't bother me.
joce blog dusted at
5:45 pm -