Thursday, November 11, 2010
I am just so tempted to ditch the blog and not blogging anymore, but still, just wondering why am I still here blogging.
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR! Am just hoping that they're all enough to let me graduate. It has been a nightmare of a semester and it's no fun at all with a horrible housemate that goes along with it. For the last 7 nights, I've only spent 1 night at home, 1 night at Bron's and 5 nights at Aileen's.
I'm Aileen's maid for the day washing her bedsheets now. No idea what's taking it so long. Can't wait for the the washing machine to finish its job so i can hang em, go home check my mail, shower and come back again. Can't believe i'm gonna cook her dinner....again. Her final paper ends in abt 2.5 more hrs and she better entertain me til she go back to Malaysia on Wed!
I'm going to Gold Coast with Karen from the 24th to 30th November! Can't wait! Hope Serena will be able to join too, we've got a 2 bedroom apartment there for 6 nights for 690 bucks. Can't wait! December will eventful as well with everybody coming to visit and graduation too!
I am blessed, despite horrible difficulties i'm having domestically and academically, I've met amazing friends here and I can truly say that my almost year-long trip here is amazing and quite satisfactory and I won't trade it for anything else in the world!
joce blog dusted at
7:39 am -