Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I am literally going crazy and school's slaughtering me as though nothing else matters.
Advance Financial Accounting 50% test killed me on Saturday, was made to present tuts for Ethics this morning and i totally didn't prepare anything at all and it totally sucked and I have Financial Planning mid-semester test tomorrow which i've only studied like half of the 10 chapters til this point. How dead can I be?
People, i wanna quit school and fly home now! I am soooo tired and there's nobody here who understands and whom i can talk to. I am soooo crazy frustrated as i don't have an inch of energy left to continue on and there's still 4.5 weeks left + exams. Ppl, I don't have a clue what to do anymore. My brain's a mess, so is everything else.
This blog is collecting dust and somehow i don't really give a hoot anymore.
joce blog dusted at
12:10 pm -