Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, August 15, 2010
I wish to be a kite. Floating up freely wherever the wind may take me. Times I may be stuck in a tree, where it may be better to be, a massive view for me to see.
Doubt this blog gets visited by many, not surprised if it's not any at all. Updating has been quite a chore as I'm too busy and everybody else are too busy to be bothered with me.
The final semester is not getting any better, hibernating in my own place away from school does not make a difference as i can't get any peace either with the housemate letting her friends in all so often. It's not easy living with such ppl who are a little too sociable and likes to party.
Now I pray with all my heart, no matter how frustrated I may get with everything, to stay patient and may my endurance grow in life, as I grow in Him and I seek strength with all my will to get through it all. I wanna do well, I wanna pass, I want heaps of good grades, I wanna see my friends that I'd left behind, I wanna graduate, I want to head home to know that I survived.