Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, July 12, 2010
It's my 6th day back in Melbourne and I'm already starting to get really bored. I came back to a house with no more housemate! I still do not have a housemate and if I do not have 1 by the end of this week, chances of me having a housemate for the rest of the semester seems potentially unlikely as not alot of ppl will move in especially after the semester has commenced.
Went to Mt. Buller on Saturday with Weili and her parents; Andrew and his sister and Karen and her brother. It was freezing nuts but it was alright. Karen and her brother spent the night before at my place cuz they both live in Glen Waverley and we had to meet in the city at 5.45am, so since I'm alone in the unit with a spare room and bed, they came over.
Michelle was over at my place last night too to catch the world cup cuz her service apartment did not have the channel. Aunty Hedy, her mum, Uncle William and Michelle will be leaving Melbourne back home to Singapore tomorrow evening, that leaves me officially alone in Melbourne all by myself with the PP Melbourne gang still back in Singapore for the holidays.
School starts next week. Ironically, i want to go back to school but I just don't feel like it. It is so annoying when time passes so extremely fast when you're having fun but crawls like nobody's business in light of everything else.