Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Just got OB out of the way today. Passable? Definitely. High Distinction? Extremely doubtful. Distinction? Hopeful. Credit? The minimum.
Accounting Theory's in 2 days, ok fine, it's just under 1.5 days. I don't think I've enough time to digest all the information in this really rotting brain of mine and I'm getting really worried for this particular paper. I don't think I'll do well. I just want my remaining 12% from the exams to pass this module. I'll be happy with a pass, really happy with a credit, a distinction is a bonus but doubt I'm capable of that anymore after attempting to go through 11 chapters of pure theory and not even 1/2 of it has been digested in. Who on earth wants to know about accounting history anyway?
I'm tired, really tired but i can't rest. I wanna go home and there's still 7 more days to go with the temperature here dropping like crazy.