Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
It's June! Gosh, can you even believe it. Exactly 2 more weeks! Exam's in 7 days and i'm still struggling to finish studying OB so i can start killing myself over 12 chapters of Accounting Theory.
I seriously need to get out to study and need someone to come talk to me real bad. I'm done talking to myself and a done deal loony. Argh, 2 weeks. My uncle, aunty and cousin's coming in 1.5 weeks and i wonder why i can't wait.
And so, I'm 90% sure that i'll be graduating in Melbourne come 15th December. Thinking of taking up language in August as an extra subject but it's an extra A$350. Should I? Shouldn't I? I dunno.
I wanna go back to Singapore and meet up with everybody again! Can't wait!