Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Can't believe 2 weeks are gone just like that. At this time next week in about 30 min more or so i will have landed back in Melbourne.
It's so fast!
I haven't met everybody yet and of those I'd met, cheers to you all for making my days here fun and fulfilling. Love you all to pieces and I won't trade you all for anything in this world. I don't have many friends, but I do have really good ones and yes, I am blessed.
One more semester before graduation and I am back for good, at least for the next 2-3 years.
Had a pretty insane evening. Met Yvonne for dinner (chicken rice!) in town. Since I had 2 free cathay passes, we went to watch Ip Man. Awesome movie like always. We walked to Centrepoint Macs to snack and crap and walked to Orchard. It was like 11.40pm and I'd missed the last train to City Hall, so took to Bishan and changed to the circle line to Paya Lebar. Unfortunately there was no more train back to Pasir Ris so took bus 28 to Tampines and walked all the way back to Pasir Ris. Only reached home at 2.15am all sweaty but really satisfied with the walk. Was just saying that I'd walk too much in Melbourne to be walking too little in Singapore and that was one really good walk.
Now's the start of the second half of Spain vs Portugal. Goodnight Singapore while I enjoy the rest of the match.