Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Somehow i feel that this is pretty much the only place where i can trash about anything at all since my facebook is so closely stalked by my mum. Can't possibly post anything i want anymore cuz it's dangerous when parents are on facebook and you lose your liberty to post anything you want, cuz they're just too k-po!
It's exactly 4 more weeks now before i fly back to Singapore! I've been here a full 13 weeks already, another 4 more is nothing at all. Today at this time in 4 weeks, I'll prob still be at changi airport lazing around after dinner or still eating dinner, if not, i'll be on the bus 53 almost reaching home!
I just finished a presentation yesterday for Current Issues in Accounting. 3 groups presented yesterday and we were the last. Another 3 grps will be going next week but thank God that we presented in the first week of presentations, so we've got 2 weeks to complete the 6000 words research essay. Just feel that everybody enjoyed our group's presentation the most which is kind of a good thing. We had 4 questions to ask the class after our presentation and gave them 4 options a question and we played the 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' music when we flashed the qns and then the answer and gave chocolates to whoever answered them correctly.
Have another presentation for Management Accounting Systems tomorrow and I've not prepared what I'm gonna say. I've prepared my own slides for my part, so kind of know what to talk about, but haven't really plan what to say and how to present it. Better scribble something down before I go to sleep later.
It's finally week 12 next week and I've been waiting for the end of it since the start of the semester. Can't believe it's here already.
2 more weeks to officially winter! It's a 6 deg morning this morning. I thought a 12 deg morning was really nice, but a 6 deg morning is even cooler. You can actually see your breath on a 6 deg morning!