Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, May 02, 2010
Just wondering why is everybody starting to ask random questions? hmmmm....weird. Wondering what's happening.
The roommate finally started packing her room when she came back this afternoon. Not exactly very neat, but at least can see that the floor is clearing up.
Exam timetable's finally coming out at 9am tomorrow morning. My room's countdown department's serving its purpose well. Will be booking my air ticket back within the next 2 days. Been looking forward to that like forever. Praying hard that my exam timetable will be fine. Only taking 2 papers, hope it won't be the first and last day of exams. It isn't so bad if exam last for 1-2 weeks, but it's 3 weeks! Can't imagine how badly I'll rot in between if that's really the case.
I'm getting tired, really tired, like seriously. Back home there's always friends to be around and it doesn't really matter how tired you get, it's totally different here. I know nobody here, the only people I know here are people outside of school, I'm alone and dead tired fighting my own battles by myself. Can something happen to at least really make my day for once?