Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, May 09, 2010
Just wondering what my life will be like if I'm not a Christian. I guess I'll probably be killed by total boredom over the weekends. Life will be harder too I guess as I won't have known my church friends here first before I started school and social life will be a complete disaster.
Blessed I am, blessed will be and that's what makes me thankful for every single thing.
Am still wondering where's everybody else, I'm still searching for everyone and I don't seem to be able to find anybody. Kinda feels like I'd been ditched and abandoned in the middle of a dessert with a computer and internet access just to watch online videos and nothing else.
Uncle Siow Hwee and Aunty Doris are in Melbourne for a week to visit Johnston and were in church today. As usual, when anybody from the church in Singapore come to visit, we the Pasir Panjang CoC youths will get free meals! Was great seeing them and looking forward to meeting Aunty Doris during the week together with Judith and all of them at Johnston's place this coming Saturday evening for dinner that Aunty Doris is gonna prepare. Apparently, Johston told his mummy that we all miss home-cooked food and requested her to cook up something and invite all of us to his place. Haha. Genius.
Alright, back to work.
I want a skyper available soon! Seriously, I rather eat data skyping than watching videos but this ain't happening at the moment and haven't happend for the past 2 months.