Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
It's just 21 more days! 3 more weeks today, at this time, I'll probably be home hugging my little darling Milo! Couldn't be more excited!
Today was the last OB class and the last presentation with the group. Gonna miss the guys so much. The OB group is the best group i have worked with this semester and we had a really fun 12 weeks working together. This is the group i will remember in my 1 year stay here.
Tomorrow will be the final Accounting Theory lecture and the last lecture of the whole semester. Well AT, the best group of Malaysians I'd met despite the really horrible group. They're probably one of the best people I've met here and I wouldn't trade anybody else to befriend with them.
Well, we should all be thankful for everything. Even though there may be difficulties and situations, pleasures are found in between and great people we meet despite the nightmares.
I miss all the friends back home and can't wait to be back to hang out with them all again even though it's just a miserable 3 weeks.