Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
It's the end of Wednesday and half the week of week 10 is over and done with and 1 more lecture of the week to go!
Can't believe approximately 2 months ago at week 3 I was so desperate for the semester to end cuz I was just too miserable. There's just 2 more weeks left of school and a pretty busy week 11 to come. I've 2 assignments due and 2 presentations to come next week. I have 15 of my 25 journal summaries done and 10 more to go, 1 short reflection to write on the Accounting Theory group work and 2 presentations worth of slides to do up on.
I'm bumped out and really ready to call it quits too many times. But if I do quit, regret is mine to take for sure, so quitting is never an option....I hope.
Gosh, my lappy almost crashed after the last sentence before this and it took me almost 2 hours to get it back up working again. Thank God it was willing to start up again. I was praying so hard that it'll at least give me 5 more weeks for me to bring this lappy back to Singapore so i can check it, but please please please don't die right now especially when I'll have a massive week next week!
Now I'm desperately trying to back up everything if not who knows at any moment it'll just go and never come back. By then I'll just hang myself if i loose all my school work and all my itunes music, application, videos and all my pictures.