Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Saturday, May 08, 2010
It's the end of Saturday and I don't know whether to be happy or to be as dreadful as ever, but somehow I feel that I should choose to be happy because a new day is coming and a brand new week is here with continuous stress from past weeks and a whole lot of 'I have no idea what's coming up next that will either surprise me or kill me' ahead.
Expected ppl at home to be more active online now but I don't see much difference though. It's as mundane as ever.
All I have to say that it's week 10! It's the last OB student-oriented seminar this week too and thank God for that. I guess it's really true when they say that students start off the semester with zest and energy and slowly become more and more lethargic through out the semester and ultimately crash and burn at the very end. I'm already an inch close to hanging myself to be honest and I am still wondering where everybody's run to when they're suppose to come back this week to save me from death valley.
I wish that I knew what's really going on, but unfortunately I don't.
I want somebody here that I can actually physically talk to or even skype with! The throat is becoming a useless accessory and the brain is going next.
I hate assignments, but honestly, who does?
The only thing I love about Accounting Theory is what goes on after lecture provided I don't have any Management Accounting Systems later on in the afternoons on Thursdays is that I get to go out for lunch with the Accounting Theory friends after lecture. Great bunch of Malaysians, the closest people that you'll feel close to home away from home even though they're not exactly from your home. 2 days ago we actually went to this Korean buffet in Chinatown. I know, weird place to have a Korean buffet, they also have Jap food there. Should seriously consider renaming Melbourne's Chinatown to Little Asia.
Everybody disappeard and I guess it's time for me to disappear too.