Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Saturday, May 15, 2010
It feels like I've been running a marathon for the past 2.5 days and I'm dead tired but still rushing assignments. My arms and shoulders are aching for no reason at all.
My laptop abandoned me on Thursday morning. It was going off on Wednesday night and took me 2 hours to revive it before it agreed to fully start up to windows. I was praying so hard that it won't shut me off at that time and God granted me one last time by starting it up again but now I know it's for one reason, my last chance to quickly back everything up. That I did and it never really woke up again in the morning.
After class that morning, came home to grab my lappy and brought it to 3 different repair shops of which all of them couldn't help cuz they didn't have they parts to do it and they all referred me to the HP agent instead. One of the repair guys analysed it and said the LCD board is faulty and I need to go back to HP to change it and it'll be fine.
Asked another IT guy from another store, he said there's no known agents nearby and have to call HP and they'll dispatch someone to collect my lappy within the week, probably 1-2 weeks of repair before returning it, that will take at least 2-3 weeks and problem is that I don't have 2-3 weeks!
I've got 3 presentations and 4 assignments due in the nxt 3 weeks, what on earth am I gonna do? Kind of gave up looking for another repair shop and headed to the Uni's computer lab and stayed there til 7pm to prepare on most parts of my presentation and walked all the way back home after that. Spent the whole day in the library yesterday preparing for another presentation. Since I still have heaps of work to do, my parents just ask me to get a new lappy and so I did. Since repairing the lappy here is a hastle, I'm bringing it back to Singapore to get it cured instead, the most it'll take will probably be only 1 or 2 days, not 1 or 2 weeks!
I'm so tired, really tired!...and I don't know what to do anymore, I don't even know what I'm doing if I'm ever doing anything. Now I've to bring 2 laptops back to Singapore and my back will just snap into pieces by the time I get home.