Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, April 16, 2010
It's Friday of week 6, like finally! It's been a rather tragic week. Had been rushing all my assignments since last Thursday and hadn't been sleeping much, prob just about 2 hrs each night. Was rushing til i finally finished my final assignment due this week which was the OB literature review essay at 7am on Tuesday! I had Current Issues lecutre at 9.30am and reckon i could squeeze in an hour's rest, but i overslept til 9.30am and that was the time that my lecture started! Was 30min late. Worse was that i didn't rest when i got back that day and overslept on Wednesday til 9.15am when my OB seminar started at 8.30am! For all lectures OB is the last one that you ever wanna miss cuz the students are running the class! I quickly messaged my grp members that i overslept and on my way to class and I ran my guts out all the way to school. I was just over an hour late and only sat through class for 30 min before class ended. I felt so horrible for being so late for class and I hope my grp mates aren't angry.
It's been a massively tiring week and I'm just glad it's over.
Week 7 please come quick and kick off the 2nd half of the semester!