Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Saturday, April 24, 2010
It's another really boring weekend. Been watching Singapore shows on Xinmsn, so it's still alright. It's been eating up a whole chunk of data but at least it's keeping me entertained. I guess I'll have to top up the data soon when it runs out if not internet is a goner for me.
It's the end of week 7 and the coming start of week 8 and the final week of April! 9 more days til the provision exam timetable will be out and I can plan my time over the next 2.5 months and book my plane ticket back to Singapore!
I know I have heaps of things to do, but just can't seem to wrap my head around them. I think I better study and do up the weekly online test for Accounting Theory by today and also do up the group's second group meeting minutes and email it to everyone before the group come after me.
Somehow, don't know why, everybody just disappeared together. Probably hiding somewhere mugging I guess. Haven't skyped with a FRIEND in over a month now. It's getting better these days. Don't really feel as bored and lonely at the start of the semester. Probably it's a sign that I've gotten used to being alone and there's shows online to kill time and to keep me entertained too. Owell, I hope everybody come back online real soon after exams or so and come on to skype with me!