Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Somehow I know there's heaps to blog about, but never really got the urge to do so. So, now I shall update this blog and keep it alive while I still remember and before i get distracted again and this blog will NEVER move.
So, had 2 assignments due last week. Current Issues in Accounting 12-article summaries nightmare report due last Wednesday and Management Accounting Systems 1st case analysis due on the day after on Thursday. I'm so gonna kill myself over the 2nd Current Issues individual report, which is a 25-article summaries report. It's like more than twice the articles that I had to do for the first hand-in and I had already almost died on it.
So what's left are 7 more assignments, 3 presentations and 6 more OB class role-presentations to go through over the next 2 months before the semester ends to give way to exams.
Just came back for the Current Issues in Accounting class this morning, just ate meatball sandwich from subway and heading back to school in another 30 min or so for the OB group meeting to prepare for our group role for tomorrow's seminar. I love my OB group, actually am blessed to have a good group, it's all there is to make OB more fun too.
Easter break's from 2nd to 6th April, so the school just decides to dump the semester break over it from 1st to 7th April and I've got 3 assignments due the week after on consecutive days! Guess I've an assignment-filled easter break.
Well, I gotta go prepare on my journey back to school now. I'll blog again pretty soon.