Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, March 01, 2010
It's March! Officially March...and the official start of autumn! It'll be just 10 months now before I make my way back to Singapore! (dang, can't believe I'm already counting down just after 2 weeks!)
It's a scheduled laundry day today. I've washed the clothes and they're currently in the dryer now with approximately 30 min to go, so decided to come back after dumping the clothes in the dryer for a 60 min cycle to eat some nutella spread bread and blog. I'm scheduling my next laundry next Friday, if I've run out of clothes then I'll have no choice but to revert it back to Monday, so we'll see how it goes.
The new school semester starts today, my 6th semester and my 1st here in Melbourne. I'm nervous, I've a 1 hour Introduction to Organisational Behaviour later on from 5.30pm to 6.30pm and then I'll be off meeting my parents for dinner before coming back to the village. I'll be officially by myself in 2 days after they fly back to Singapore on Wednesday. Don't worry, I'll survive. I'm just making full use of their wallets right now as much as I can before they go back.
I'm sure I'll be fine, if everybody just continue skyping with me to keep me sane! Nobody has skyped with me in 1 week!! The last time i skyped was last Sunday with Yun Jie, Pei Yin and Eileen. I think I'm gonna be skype deprived really soon if there's nobody on to skype with over the next few days / weeks.
Alright, I guess I'd better be cleaning up my room right now, wrap my OB book for this afternoon and head back to the laundry room to get my dried clothes and iron out those necessary ones.