Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I know i'm not supposed to feel this way, but sorry, i just do. I am just getting more irritated and frustrated, well, with the parentals. They've just been enlightened on how skype works 2 Saturdays ago and ever since then they've been calling me every single day. Excuse me, my data is not free and you're not the only people I skype with! I'm only limited to 5 gb a month and it's just under 2 weeks and i've already used almost 3 gb! I know I'd bought extra 20 gb data, but i've got other things to use it for!
Like come on, you video call me when i'm cooking my lunch or dinner half way, call me when i'm in the midst of rushing my assignments, call me when i'm in the shower or in the midst of other things and you call me even when i'm on skype with someone else. Can you even leave a message to ask if i'm available first? Everytime when you see me online on skype you'll just click video call straight away expecting me to be free the whole day long.
Judith said that she only skype with her parents on a fixed day and time a week and told me if i don't want them calling me as and when they like especially EVERYDAY, log off skype, only log on when I'm free.
I'd logged off skype since yesterday mainly cuz being online all the time is obviously eating up unnecessary data when almost nobody is on for most parts of the day.
Guess what, I had to be in school by 8.15am this morning, so I had to wake up at 6.30am and leave home by 7.30am and i had to turn in earlier last night so i won't wake up late like i did last week. At 11-ish pm here last night, which is probably around 8-ish pm in Singapore, the mother sms me to ask where was i cuz i wasn't online. To the parentals, not online on skype = not at home. Around just pass midnight, kind of got up and check my hp and messaged them that i was actually in, then they said they thought that i'd got abducted or stuff like that cuz i wasn't online and didn't reply their sms (like straight away). I was like -__-". I just went back to sleep.
Today was obviously not online on skype. The mother messaged me to ask what's my commitment like cuz I've not been online these 2 days. I was like...I've been online the whole day, just not on skype.
I know they're just worried and concerned. But skype every single day? Sometimes even twice or thrice a day? Come on, you don't even see me every single day when I was still in Singapore. Can I just get some slack? ONCE A WEEK IS ENOUGH, TWICE THE MOST! I'm here to go to school, chase assignments and study my butt off, where can i possibly go in the evenings when almost all shops are already closed?
I'm sorry, but this frustration has just gotta get out of me.
joce blog dusted at
10:25 pm -