Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Thursday, March 18, 2010
I am seriously getting a little too bored here. No skypers for a whole 2 weeks and not sure how much longer. MSN's been more and more redundant as I don't get as much chats as before. Weekends are actually starting to get really draggy, very lonely and I have no idea how to get through the next few weeks. I really want this semester to end real bad so I can make my way home. I don't care if it's only for a week or two, I just wanna go home to know what is it like to have friends again. I wanna see the dog! Jeez, sometimes when I get a little too lonely I just get the urge to call out for Milo and see him running over to me straight away with no hesitation at all. Now all I have is his pictures staring back at me.
Yes, I have assignments due next week and hardly started on any. I lack motivation and I need to find it fast!
The only thing I'm looking forward to is meeting the Singapore church peeps to go to church on Sundays and the upcoming first careteam meeting which only starts next Saturday that Johnston's form. We'll all probably stay over at uncle Charle's place and go to church together the next morning. I reckon it'll be fun and weekends won't seem like such a dread anymore (provided Johnston's planning it every Saturday).
I know I've only been here for just over 4 weeks, but I seem to be experiencing more longer days than there are shorter ones. Somebody, please please please help me get over it! I just need someone to talk to every now and then so I know that I'm not going mute anytime soon!