Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, March 12, 2010
Did the laundry today after 10 days. The availability of clothes could actually last that long, but the wardrobe was almost empty when i went to wash my clothes, washed about 90% of my whole wardrobe actually. Haha.
Went to watch Remember Me at the movies just now. The cinema is probably the only place to really kill time and it's somewhere where I find really familiar and extremely comfortable in having watched a little too many movies back home. Haha. I don't reckon I'll visit the movies as much as I'd like cuz it's really expensive catching a show here. I'll still watch, but kind of restricted by the financial part of it.
I've been looking for a heater for a week now since the hail and drop of temperature the few days that follow. The temperature only started to increase yesterday afternoon and will continue to stay warm at least through the weekends. Got a little happy when I saw heaters being sold at Coles supermarket at Melbourne Central. Bought the small one for 19 bucks. That's probably the cheapest and lowest end one around. They had at $39 heater, but reckon I'll just buy the cheaper one first If it spoils half way through then may be considering buying a better one. Been looking at those from Harvey Norman actually, but they were priced between $150 to $199.
So yep, will be doing the marketing tomorrow morning at Victoria Market. Probably will just be buying veggies and fruits, maybe mince pork to make wontan, but will just have to see about it.