Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Apparently having long weekends is not such a great idea anymore for slacking and time off. I did not schedule any lectures and tuts on Fridays and Mondays so I've got a 4-day weekend. I guess I have to force myself into doing up the readings and tuts for the week during all my free time. Time off for 4 days is just too much of which I'd just realised this week. It wasn't so last week as I'd spent the evening at uncle Charle's place on Sat evening and a whole day of church camp on Sunday so it wasn't too bad.
Just realised today after coming back from church that I haven't really spoken to anyone on Friday and Saturday and the whole of today except at church with the church gang. Probably the whole of tomorrow will be a shut up session as well. Ahhh, what am I gonna do? I'm this close to being mental and start talking to myself. Never felt this lonely the almost 4 weeks I've been here. Everybody's kind of too busy to be skyping the last week and a half and assignments will probably start killing me pretty soon. 2 assignments due next week and have not started on them yet. Probably will be chionging them this week.
I guess the only thing that i'll be looking forward to is church on Sundays when i get to meet the singapore church kakis and for once am looking forward to careteam sessions at uncle Charle's house 2 saturdays from now. Have never looked forward to careteam this much, not even in Singapore. Hope Johnston will plan careteam as frequent as possible.