Monday, February 22, 2010
Just came back from the laundry room 20 min ago. Geez, I didn't know laundry was that tough, especially the ironing part. I'd spent 2 hours doing the laundry and I can't imagine doing that every week for the rest of the year! I'd spent 33 min waiting for the washing machine to wash my clothes, 60 min for the dryer to dry my clothes and the next 30 min struggling to iron my pants and t-shirts that I'm gonna wear out. Can't believe I woke up at 5am to this. Worse of all, it cost me $6 to clean my clothes! $4 to wash it and $2 to dry it! That's like $24 - $30 a month just to clean my clothes! This prob tells me something....don't wear so much clothes and wear the same piece over and over again so i don't have to do weekly laundry! 1.5 to 2 weeks for every laundry session will do! (If i can help it of course) That'll save me some money and time too.
It'll just be over a week now before my parents ditch me here and go back to Singapore. Probably gonna make them buy me a guitar before they go back. I'll die without it, it'll probably make a good new boyfriend while I'm here. So far I've only found 1 instrumental music shop opposite Melbourne Central which unfortunately, has only a handful of classical guitars to choose from. Most of their guitars are either folk or electric guitars. So, choices are really very limited. I've saw these 2 Jose guitars there which were not bad. The rest of the few they have are Yamaha and their best Yamaha guitar is of a lower standard than my 2nd guitar, so really not considering the Yamaha range.
Alright then, I think I'm gonna catch another hour or so of sleep before my parents decide to call me up and drag me out.
joce blog dusted at
4:55 am -