Sunday, February 14, 2010
First and foremost, Happy New Year everybody! May the coming year be a fruitful and blessed one for all of you!
I can't believe it, in exactly 3 days I'll be up in the air, half way to Melbourne already. I actually only have half my luggage packed at this point. Have most of the stuff I need packed, but clothing wise, not really. Reason being that if I pack all my clothing in, what am I gonna wear the next few days? Not to say I've still got a few pieces in laundry at this time and a few more on the way in. I really should start packing what I think I won't be wearing the next 2 days into my bag before I sleep tonight to ease all the trouble and panic later on.
There are 2 things that I just can't seem to let go when I leave. First is the dog. Milo! My best bud ever! The first and only living thing who'll allow me to scream and really talk to besides myself. The best mate who never gets tired of my nonsense for over 8 years! The incredible bubbly little thing who'll always gets excited when he sees me and loves me for who I really am. The best little thing that God has ever blessed me with. Dude, I'll miss you and I know you'll wait for me every single day til I return and I promise you I'll be back soon!
Secondly are the friends! I guess it's really true that you won't treasure them as much when they're always around every now and then. You'll only realise how much they mean to you when they're gone or when the day comes when you have to say goodbye. I'll be saying goodbye for the rest of the year to relatives and good old friends, even friends I'd made and become quite close with over the past few years.
Seriously, when I started off in Uni, I knew in one way or another that I would make new friends no matter how hard it may be for me, but didn't expect I could make such good friends out of those friends. Now in the final year and away I go, it'll be hard finding a bunch of friends who'll spur you on in every situation especially when you don't have the luxury of time to get to know them better in the first few semesters.
I know it'll be hard, but I know that God will always be with me no matter where I may be and I know too that friends from home will check-in with me as much as they possibly can to keep me sane and grounded there.
Friends, I love y'all and I will definitely miss y'all! See you all on skype (not just messenger hor) as much as I possibly can and as much as y'all possibly can! =D
joce blog dusted at
12:47 am -