Sunday, February 07, 2010
Can't believe it's just over a week left! I'm nerrrrvous!I haven't even started packing to even begin with. I'm planning to pack my room tomorrow and start packing my bags on Tuesday. It's too fast!Yesterday was a fun day. Went to Settlers at Clarke Quay with Yuwen, Eileen and Clyde. Even though attendance was pathetic, it was hilariously fun! After that Eileen left and Ze Kai, Desiree and Michelle joined us for dinner and went down to a pub along clarke quay. Reached home at 12.30am and the surprising part was that my mum didn't call to check where I was considering that it was a Saturday night and I had to wake up early for church this morning.Now Saturday's gone and I can't wait for Monday! Meeting the SIM gang for dinner in the evening, supposingly my farewell dinner. I suppose it'll be a bittersweet evening. Argh! Skype people, skype!Sometimes I wonder why I wanted to transfer campus in the first place.
joce blog dusted at
8:13 pm -