Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, January 18, 2010
Just what happens when time is all you need? It's flying by too fast, that I know. It'll be less than a month before I spend the rest of the year in Australia.
Birthday's been awesome, don't wanna remember about the age part but still, I have fantastic friends and I love them. I'd great gifts and I'll treasure them all. Thanks guys!
I've been insanely crashing lectures the past week. It was a 6-day school week. I know I don't have to attend lectures, but I want to. Two reasons - I haven't choosen which modules I wanna take up this semester and attending lectures will probably help me in my decision (I hope) and I want to spend time with the crazy friends I have in lectures before I won't see them anymore for the rest of the year!
My personal schedule is getting filled and packed by the day as everybody's trying to get me out for a meal or so before I leave and I hope I'll have time for everybody. If I don't have time for everybody there's always such a thing called video call right? Ha, yep.