Monday, December 21, 2009
Can't believe I'm actually leaving for South Africa tomorrow night! I haven't really started packing to even begin with! I better start and finish packing before i go to bed tonight and get all the missing stuff that i will be needing tomorrow.I had finally ended my last 1/2 day of work for the whole entire year on Friday.Finally visited Astons at The Cathay with Yanlin 2 Thursdays ago. Cheap and delicious food, good service and an all round satisfaction. Yummy. Guess what, i went back to Astons 2 days later 2 Saturdays ago at Suntec after enrolment with the SIM gang. They felt like eating at Astons and there I was tagging along with them too. Lol. Attended Yun Jie's 21st birthday party at Chevrons on Saturday with Eileen and Yuwen, Pei Yin was with her JC friends so it was just 3 of us in the SIM corner cam whoring. Haha. It was fun though, Yun Jie's relatives were real sporting, i can't see mine being that sporting, at least to that extent.Alright then, I better get back to packing for the trip. Don't wanna miss out anything, especially on my first big trip away without my parents. Can't believe my first actual trip overseas with a friend is to South Africa! Had previously went to Malaysia on 2 occasions without my parents, but both were church related - church camp and the Wangsa Maju mission trip.
joce blog dusted at
6:59 pm -