Thursday, November 19, 2009
Work has been really boring. Work I get, finished within minutes, the most 2 hours, and back to no work. There is internet connection, but can't seem to log on to MSN, so figured that I won't be able to access that, didn't try out facebook either since it's a government and all and doubt that there will be as much connections and access for my liking. Brought my own laptop instead with my own connections and wa-la...MSN! Only thing is that I've been constantly hiding my laptop under my table, only taking it out every 10-15min to check if there's any MSN messages and only if I'm back early for lunch or waiting for my mum to be done after working hours will I openly place it on the table to play.They gave me my own room as they've not enough workstations outside, which to me is a good thing and I get my own space to play my music out loud and do some illegal personal laptop entertainment activities when I've no work to do or wanna take a little break. It's an ex-director room and currently, they call it the storeroom. But i like though. Mum said I'm not sociable at all, but haven't I always been that way? Further more, she's the deputy director for this division here and the younger staff don't seem to want to talk to me anyway, only the aunties. So what's the difference sitting out there and here? Just the fact that I get more freedom here.It's been really dreadful when you have no work to do, and time passes just as slowly. I don't mind if there's no work if time pass faster.
joce blog dusted at
1:42 pm -