Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Still currently am under the immense pressure of exams. One thing that really did make my day (oh well, at least for most part of it) is that I now know that I've been offered a place at RMIT University in Melbourne.The response took really really long and I got a little worried, and so i emailed RMIT on the application status. Apperently they had already sent an offer of acceptance through mail which I have yet to receive, so they sent a soft copy of the letter to me through the email instead to meet my request. Couldn't stop smiling for 2 hours straight. Just afraid that there might just be a permanent smile on my face like Joker in Batman and it'll be really ugly.Now I have just got to wait for the mail to arrive to accept it. I must say that I'm pretty excited, but at the same time afraid of what the future may hold, especially in a foreign land.For the time being, just let me fully concentrate on exam revision. I am really afraid of this semester's modules.
joce blog dusted at
3:07 pm -