Thursday, October 15, 2009
Finally dumped the final project of the semester on Monday. You have no idea what a nightmare it has been chasing the audit project the last 2 weeks, it'd been totally insane. Now it's full blast revision for exams. I'd been unsuccessfully trying to concentrate on studying the past 2 days. I guess I was so glad that the burden of projects have been lifted that I started slacking (a little to much for my own liking). Trust me, you'd never want me to start slacking, if not I'll just slack forever. I'm trying to get myself back on revision track today. Now am at airport trying to get something done. Good thing about studying out is that there's less chance of a distraction than it will ever exist at home.Today's the last lecture of the semester and potentially my last lecture in SIM. Lectures should all have ended last week, but because the lecturers requested for an extra lecture session for revision, we had to go back for extra lectures this week. Ain't complaining, I know it's for our own good.Wish me all the best and no drastic distractions during revision and wish everybody the best for the coming exams.
joce blog dusted at
12:49 pm -