Tuesday, October 06, 2009
2 tax projects down, 1 horrendous audit project left. The 1 audit project is enough to kill you a hundred times over.The audit project's due the coming Monday and we're not even close to finishing it up. I'm even starting to do it on long train rides back from school (as in literally thrashing the computer in the train). It's crazy and a total brain wreck. I guess a lot of us will get audit-phobia at the end of the semester and rather be the accountant than the auditor when we go out to work in the future.Arrgh, crazy semester. Hey at least I can get comfort in knowing that I did work myself nuts to earn something than just bumming around slacking, freeloading off others and not doing myself any justice right.I'm a total nut. Once I slack you'll never get me to do any work. Once I start getting serious and start working, the world's just gonna sink like it never has before.At least I know I'll enter mental hospital with dignity.
joce blog dusted at
11:43 pm -