Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Today's Business Finance Mid-Semester test is by far the best, the worst and the most ridiculous test I'd taken in my almost 2.5 years in uni. I've no idea whether to be happy or disappointed with it so I am just gonna leave it as being 'happily disappointed' with it. It's seriously a waste of my time and I have no idea why I work that hard for it in the first place.85% of the questions are taken off the extra practice paper and they don't even bother doing some alterations or even reshuffling the mcq choices. I should have just memorise the whole practice paper and the whole stack of feeback questions. There were 30 mcq questions and it builds towards 30% of finals. It's a total giveaway and free marks are mine to keep. The whole duration of the test was 75 min but I'd finish it in 20 and check in 10 and I was done with it. Waited for Pei Yin to be done with hers, handed it in early and went for an hour's break before returning the second half to continue on with lecture.Done with this ridiculous test, now it's back to rushing out tax and audit projects and boy are we soooo behind schedule for it. I hope and pray hard that we can finish them on time. GAMBATTE GIRLS, I KNOW WE CAN DO IT! Ok, i'll shut up, just comforting myself because I know the editing and suicidal job is still mine to keep.
joce blog dusted at
11:41 pm -