Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Joce unintentionally forgot to go to school today! WHY?!?Apparently I'd overlooked the school schedule and missed out the date for Business Finance that supposedly replaced the visiting lecture column and forgot to put it into my own self-made monthly calendar! I had only referred to the normal local lecture column and didn't make a double check on it. How blur and stupid can I get?I'd only realised that there was lecture when Pei Yin messaged me around 7.15pm when lecture was supposed to start at 7pm! Gosh I feel horrible. I was still hanging around work area at that time! I feel so blur and retarded and I have no idea how much I'd miss.I am soooo gonna work twice as hard and take the next two days to get through the topic I'd miss before the next Business Finance class on Friday.Pei Yin, sorry I'd abandon you at lecture this evening, it was totally unintentional. To put that horrible piece of me a side, I'd tendered on Friday and today's the first day of my last month at work. Great. I am so gonna squeeze my bank dry after that. I dare not think of what will happen to me financially after this month. I'd been financially dying last month, really tight this month and gonna be bankrupt within the next 2 months after I am officially jobless on Children's Day. I'll only have enough money if I starve myself after I leave the job. I need a miracle!
joce blog dusted at
9:57 pm -