Monday, September 28, 2009
It feels like eternity since the last blogging session. So updates - Milo turned 8 last Monday on 21st September 2009. Old already. Can't imagine it's been almost 8 years since he set his paws in my house. Milo, I love you, you're old (but still cute nontheless).The parentals left for Europe 24 hours ago - Italy, France, Switzerland will be it for them. It's their annual honeymoon...again. Only difference is that it's their 25th wedding annivasary this month so they're going to Europe, if it's not 25th i'd reckon they'll go to some neighbouring country instead.I'd just finish compiling, editing and formatting the 3 tax reflective journals and sent it to Eileen to print at work come morning. It's due on Tuesday. I'm spared the printing and binding job this time round as Eileen's taking it up freeloading at work. Her last day's on Wednesday too, so the last 2 projects are coming back to me for printing and binding. (At least i get an off-job for 1 project ok, so not complaining)I have no idea how am I gonna cope this semester. Module combinations are horrible. How can you put audit and tax into the same semester? How? Tell me how?After rushing mad deadlines for projects, there will only be 2 weeks to study for 3 modules! If consider end of all lectures, there will only be 1 week to mug myself to death. Thank God my last day of work's on Wednesday if not I'll be at a total loss on what to do.Why do I get the feeling that I'm gonna fail modules this semester? I hope not, I pray not. Help me, please.
joce blog dusted at
1:20 am -