Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, August 23, 2009
I've been so hooked on to my iTunes library lately that i just realised that i hadn't touch the tv for 3 days straight! That's something new. I've been music shopping my wits out the past 2 weeks having bought Jordin Sparks, Daughtry and Brooke White's new albums. I can't wait for this Tuesday, maybe Thursday latest for Colbie Caillat's new album to be released.
There are actually stuff to blog about, but somehow for no reason i don't feel like blogging that much often. I don't know, it may be because too many things have been happening that i don't remember what to post anymore.
Eileen's birthday party yesterday was not bad. One thing i really enjoyed which i don't get to enjoy that often anymore is the close proximity of the chalet to home. It's the total opposite when it's time for everybody else to complain that it's so far because most of them stay in the west and it's only a 15 min of walking distance for me.
Sent Michelle off at the airport just now, just came back about 30 min ago. She'll be off to SMITH College in Massachusetts for 4 years to study psychology. Aunty Hedy and uncle William will be off with her for 6 weeks to settle her in and probably for a holiday too.
My parents just booked a tour to Europe next month for their 25th annivasary. This is so unfair, i want to go too! Everybody's going overseas and i'm stuck in boring ol' Singapore rushing projects and generating brain cells to kill for mid-sems.
Forget the countdown of days at work, i've decided to quit early. I'll be tendering this coming Friday and serve my final month in September before officially ditching the Company. Apparently, almost everybody outside of work are aware of my intentions to quit but nobody (except for maybe 2 and aunty Hedy) knows of it. I'd told the Allies group that i'll tell them something this week but they have no idea what, it's all fun keeping them in suspense. I'd promise that they'll be the first one that i'll tell once i get things done and settled. I actually wrote a speech on what i'm gonna tell them over lunch on Friday in case they give me their stunned faces and i'll forget what i want to say anymore. They're all expecting me to leave in November and not so soon, so i reckon they'll definitely be stunned and hate me for a short period.
For me, i don't really quit and give up that easily on something unless i have a really good reason to do so. Unfortunately and fortunately at the same time, i have every reason to support myself into giving up work at this point of time. It's probably something of a higher importance that i hold over work - school. I'm having a really heavy module combination this semseter and i have not even started on projects of which the first is due in a month and the last two in October. I hope it's the correct decision. It's been a struggle to make a decision over the last 2-3 weeks and i'm praying real hard that it's the right one. Work has come to a point when it's already overwriting school, which shouldn't be the case at all, so i have to give it up.
It's gonna be a tough 2 months and so...GIRLS, WE HAVE TO START ON THE TAX JOURNAL PROJECT THIS WEEK!