Saturday, August 08, 2009
114 days and counting.Finally, a public holiday. It's been like forever. Long weekend, time to slack and catch up with the piling school work. It's a long weekend on the expense that there will be 3 evening lectures and 1 weekend lecture next week. I'm gonna throw a welcome back party to the black eyes really soon.Time flies like it has never flown before. Finance test is in 5 weeks and the first project will be due in 7 weeks. The best part is that nothing has been started on projects yet. I'll be dead when due date is nearing as i'm pretty sure i'll be handed the gruelling editing job again. It's the time when i have to stay up nights at a time just to edit, finalise and print out everything.Liesl crashed in to lecture with Louis this afternoon. Travelled back to Pasir Ris with them both laughing and crapping on our sleeping jokes on public transport. It's been so long since i laughed that whole lot.I don't think i want to go into auditing in the future, but who knows, anything can happen. I've never really liked auditing although sometimes i know it can be quite interesting. I'd never really dismiss the fact that i may go into auditing in the future, but taking auditing this semester gave me the impression that it's really boring.It's National Day tomorrow, happy national day to all and may God bless this country and all bountifully for the coming year. Cheers.
joce blog dusted at
8:25 pm -