Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, May 01, 2009
Exams are finally over! Yay!
The good thing is that exam's over but the bad thing is that exam sucks and i have to go back to work on Monday.
I hope and am praying i'll be able to pass both final papers. It's very hard to guage a pass or fail on law because it's super unpredictable, it could go either way and law papers are hard to score. For Corporate Accounting, almost died on it. Consolidation took up 40% of the whole paper when it only took up 30% the last 2 semesters. That is if i fail consolidation then it'll be pretty hard to pass the whole paper. I know the paper sucked, but am just hoping i won't fail it.
I'm not looking forward to work on Monday. Work is the culprit that'll suck up the whole of my holidays. I want a break, i need a break, i deserve a break.