Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Now am currently mugging at Changi Airport. Have been here since 12.30am and it's 6.15am now. It doesn't seem so effective though, i keep falling asleep for a couple of minutes at a time quite a few times. I guess the next time i should pull someone along too...but who?
Only managed to finish 2 chapters of law notes which i very well know is quite pathetic. I've still got another 10 chapters to go and hopefully will be able to finish all of them by tomorrow so i can start revising Corporate Accounting on Monday. I'm bored, but there's nothing else to do but continue with the notes.
The marks for Small Business and the Accountant for both mid-semester test and presentation were released yesterday. Am not too surprised with what we've got for presentation, but mid-semester test? I was totally shocked and still can't believe it. I think i'm still dreaming. I'd thought i'll get marks so pathetic that the marker would probably die of disbelief because it was so bad. Guess what, i've got a DISTINCTION for both test and presentation. Can you actually believe it? It's been almost 24hrs since the results were released and i think i'm still dreaming.