Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Am supposedly studying now. Was studying at changi airport earlier on and now am at downtown coffeebean. I just finished up all 5 topics of Company Law for tomorrow's test and decided to take a break before i start on textbook intensive reading/familiarisation and tutorials later tonight after i catch Marley & Me with Yan Lin in an hour. I'm glad i'd got a bulk of preparations off my shoulders and have only the familiarisation part to meet up to.
I've got the whole of this week off from work including Monday to prepare for mid-terms and i've pretty much been doing just that, except for the little 'straying off' later on to catch a movie. I seriously needed the break and i can go in a lot more peace now that i've completed all my required notes.
This is probably the toughest of semesters that i have to sit through. Not in terms of module difficulty, but more of the exhaustion of everything. I can't wait for this semester to end. I want a holiday, i need a holiday, oh no..i deserve a holiday!