It really has been a frazzled week for me. Work in the day, school at night 3 days in a row for the first three lectures of each module. I can bearly keep myself awake at work and have cans of nescafe mocha piled on my table in case of emergency - when i can't keep myself awake any longer. The first three lessons for Small Business And The Accountant is over and done with, there's still Corporate Accounting and Company Law to sit through and hopefully i would have already gotten used to it.
I've moved work station again - to the side of the other unit. Prefer it better as it's more closed up, a much better place to stone. The people at the unit that i'm currently in use speakers to play their music softly instead of ear plugs, so i borrowed a spare Eeyore speaker from my colleague as i guess it'll be more fun than always being plugged in.
I've been pretty bleary especially this week and things gets even the more arid and so i went messing around with my [borrowed] Eeyore speaker.
And as the day dragged on...
Alright, it's 12mn now, happy birthday to me! I'm officially 21!!
I guess i've just got to face up to reality that i'm an adult now.
May God bless me with many fruitful years ahead.