Tuesday, January 06, 2009
I am seriously in search and in need of strength. For the past few days and the next few days to come, it had been and will be a 7am to 2am days.Attended 2 church services on Sunday. My brother was receiving the edusave award in the morning so the parentals and the brother were only able to attend the evening worship. I had to help out at the kinder class from January to March so i had to come in the morning. I didn't want to have dinner at home, so went back to church in the evening for service after my birthday lunch with Pei Yin and Yun Jie at Vivo City.After dinner went home to print the remainder of the notes for this week's lectures til almost 2am. Woke up at 7am yesterday to shower in hoping that it'll wake me up a bit more. Was kind of stoning half the time at work and first day (or rather night) of school officially started after that. Reached home at 12am, shower again and slept at almost 2am..again.This morning woke up to shower and off to work. I skipped the stoning process and went straight to dozing off at the 11am mark. Now it's 12.30am and still waiting for my hair to dry so it'll probably won't be another hour to bed time. Tomorrow morning should try going back to showering in cold water. I've no idea what i'm gonna do at work tomorrow. I'll probably be following Mag by sleeping with my eyes wide open.Jun Ai, it's now my turn to bully and your fault to take for influencing me to shower so many times..haha! Jk jk.I am so in need of a rest day and i hope 1 will come real soon!So well guys, hope y'all enjoy school this semester.
joce blog dusted at
11:45 pm -