Saturday, January 31, 2009
Happy new year ppl! I know it's a little late, but still...Nothing much happened over the past weeks. Just work, school and usual boring visitations. I'd rather be the visited than the visitor but i doubt that'll happen anytime soon.There's like too many things to do in no time at all. There's the usual work where i've got 5 jobs on hand and everything's getting a tit bit too crazy. School where local lectures have not even started and will only commence next week and project due dates are all falling out too soon in 2-3 weeks and then there's the mid-sem tests in a month. I've not even started studying! Then there's music theory class where i'm supposed to memorise all the italian & russian terms and all the key signatures by tonight and i've not even started memorising yet. I'm gonna go insane a little too soon.It'll be a long day today. Gonna go visit uncle Winston & uncle William's house, rush to school in clementi for lecture at 2pm and after that rush to Hougang for theory class.I'm suppose to do songs for the kinder class in church for the month of Feb and i've not choosen any songs for tomorrow's class yet! I've no idea how i'm gonna murder myself.
joce blog dusted at
9:14 am -