Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The team will be leaving for Wangsa Maju in a week's time. I'm busy, nervous and somehow a part of me is not really looking forward to it. I've got so many things to buy for the trip with no money at all. I need track pants, a bag pack, sleeping bag, torchlight and stuff to buy for VBS. I'm supposed to buy markers for VBS but those at popular seems to be of those of the higher end and are severely overpriced for the use of kids. $20+ for just a 12-colour pack of markers? I don't think so. Anybody knows where to get a larger colour variety pack of markers for a cheaper price? I need to get it by Sunday and i've no idea where to get it from.I'm supposed to finish studying the book of Acts by Tuesday, but i've only done 1 chapter out of 28 chapters! I'm so dead and behind schedule and i still have to come out with 2 devotions! I need a miracle to get all these done + getting everything for the trip + packing in 6 days!
joce blog dusted at
7:59 pm -