Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Another boring day at work again today, only difference is that i'll be getting my pay today instead of tomorrow as the banks will be closing earlier tomorrow. Will be attending the youth camp after work today, spend the night there and go back to work tomorrow morning. Youth camp started on Sunday afternoon and will last through tomorrow. Since i had to go back to work after the Wangsa Maju trip, i couldn't bring myself to commit to another camp, so i'll just spend the final camp night there as i reckon as tradition, nobody will really sleep on the last night.I think i'll be really really tired tomorrow and am gonna have to take in a bucket full of caffeine to survive at work. Granny will be having her birthday dinner tomorrow too, she'll be 80 come 1st Jan so it'll be a long long day tomorrow.Somehow i can't help (still) missing the times we spent at Wangsa Maju. I know i'll make friends, but didn't expect to make good friends at that and i'm missing them lots. I kind of left most of my heart, soul and mind there and i'm now pretty much an empty nutshell walking around. Time flies too fast. If only God made 48 hrs a day, i wonder how much a difference it'll make, hmm....I've been nudged to put pictures here, so i shall the next time i blog - probably tomorrow night (if i still have the energy left) or Thursday evening.I've got to go back to packing my bag for tonight before i go off for work really soon.
joce blog dusted at
7:52 am -