Saturday, November 29, 2008
I've a decision to make....FAST! I've been thinking for a week now and am still thinking. Should i organise a bbq or should i just get groups of ppl out for some dinner or something for my 21st? I need to decide by tomorrow, the most by mid-week.
My parents offered either a dinner celebration of some sort or just an ang pao to spend in anyway that i like. Seriously, i'd like both but i think it's an either-or decision. I could well get myself a bigger storage ipod nano or an itouch faster but a celebration could be more fun. So if i take the ang pao i could get the ipod and maybe use part of it for a bbq or something.
The problem with bbq is that there's a whole lot of pre-preparations to settle, the crazy unpredictable weather especially around these few months of the year and i've got my hands tied pretty tight til after Christmas due to the Wangsa Maju trip & all sort of things creeping up my back and meals out are just much more hassle-free.
So....how ppl how? I'm more skewed towards having meals out to ease any preperations needed but...bbq would be more fun. Any suggestions ppl (or are there even anybody arn)?
joce blog dusted at
11:22 pm -