Friday, November 14, 2008
I know it's the holidays now and i should be relaxing already but...i'm just immersing myself in tons and tons of everything trying to forget and lose the stress but i don't think it's working all that well.Kind of invested more time into working to earn more money, this beats sitting at home staring at the messy pile of books and notes on my table trying to understand why. Signed up for the grade 5 theory crash course and 3 months of assistance to the kinder bible class to add to the Wangsa Maju mission trip.I don't think it's working that much though as i'm still kind of stress. I'm losing sleep and appetite for almost everything and it just leaves me shagged in the day, but who gives a damn anyway.Who needs the world when i've already got the 1 thing that's truely worth my time here.Haven't really had a proper conversation with Amelia for years and years, but somehow it seemed that we suddenly just started sending messages to each other over facebook. Just at the time when i needed to hear the right things and there it was in that message of hers. Had to reply with a long message too if not it'd seem kind of wierd, but it was good, at least i did feel better after everything there is to it and all.I'm working 1/2 day today, guitar again in the afternoon and madagascar after that. Full day of activities out of the house = not so screwed mind.
joce blog dusted at
6:31 am -