Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The daddy bought wii fit board yesterday and i couldn't be happier. I was kind of eying one for the last few months. Just when i almost gave up thinking of how i can ever afford one without doing any serious financial damages, there the opportunity stood when we walked pass the display and psycho-ed dad to buy it..wahaha!
Played it for over an hour today and have not been so drenched in my own sweat for a seriously long time. The aches are already getting to me and i reckon that it'll be worse in the morning to come.
Compared FA results with Louise in church this morning. His FA test mark digits are a total opposite from mine and he failed it and he still seemed so cool about it. Louise! How can?!? I'll totally freak out if i ever fail any component of FA.
I couldn't finish all the law papers by today and still pushing through. Extended my own deadline to Tuesday. I'm so gonna kill myself and drown in my own sorrow if i can't finish them by then.